Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Read the Guide to Authors section carefully.
- Your Article (should be between 4,000 to 7,000 words; including table, figures, and references) is laid out using the JMDS Full Paper Template.
- Your Figures and Images are saved as separate files to retain their quality during the final layout prior to publication (should be in JPG or PNG format).
- Your Reference list follows the APA 7th Edition format.
- The File names of documents to be submitted uses our suggested format: Surname_Abstract/Full-Paper, Surname_Fig1/Img1).
- You have selected the Corresponding Author.
- You have created an ORCID No. (Guide to Authors under Copyright Notice)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. The copyright of all content published in the JMDS is retained by the author(s).
All JMDS content is licensed under the Creative Commons license, with the following conditions: Content may be re-used, reprinted, or translated as long as it is attributed to the author(s) and to JMDS. For more information and examples on how to cite and use this JMDS Creative Commons license, visit: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
This copyright agreement and license makes certain, among other things, that an article published in the journal will be widely circulated and can be included in any scientific and/or scholarly archive.
Creation of your ORCID No.
Create a Gmail address using your full name (ex. [email protected]) since we will use this to send your journal file. Most servers of webmails reject large files. Use your Gmail address to create your ORCID No. from www.orcid.org, which marks your entry into a global database of peer-reviewed online, cross-referenced, ISO Certified researches.