Call for Papers – Volume 11, Issue No.1, 2022
The Journal of Management and Development Studies is inviting papers for our Vol. 11, Issue No. 1, 2022. The deadline for the submission of papers for this issue is on 15 December 2021. Nevertheless, submission is open until Q1 of 2022. Papers submitted later than the deadline will be considered for the next issue.
Submission Checklist and Reminders
Before submitting your article, check and make sure you have done the following steps:
- Read the Guide to Authors section carefully.
- Your Abstract (should be 200 to 300 words) laid out using the JMDS Abstract Template.
- Your Article (should be between 4,000 to 7,000 words; including table, figures, and references) laid out using the JMDS Full Paper Template.
- Your Figures and Images are saved as separate files to retain their quality during the final layout prior to publication (should be in JPG or PNG format).
- Your Reference list follows the APA 7th Edition format.
- The File names of ducments to be submitted uses our suggested format: Surname_Abstract/Full-Paper, Surname_Fig1/Img1).
- You have selected the Corresponding Author.
- You have created an ORCID No. (Guide to Authors under Copyright Notice)
Article Submission Process
Once you have everything ready based on the checklist, you can now submit your article for review. Follow the steps below to complete your JMDS Article Submission Process.
- Go to the JMDS Article Submission Form which will walk you through the submission process.
- Read the instructions carefully on the form before proceeding to submit your article.
- Checking that your article complies with the journal’s submission guidelines.
- Fill out the necessary details (Author Details) and upload the necessary files (Document Submission).
- Click submit and you are done!
- A Paper Acceptance will be sent to you via email.
After the submission, your article will be evaluated and will now undergo the review process.